Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be based at the Corporate office of a Nutraceutical Company in New Delhi and will be responsible for driving Digital Marketing for Consumers and Health Care Professionals.
You will be responsible for handling the following activities:
- Managing the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, e-commerce, Digital Production, digital creative oversight and KPI tracking.
- Conceptualizing, developing and executing entire digital marketing roadmap not limiting to just social media/website/media- PPC, SEM/ content marketing across all channels and networks.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Innovating and presenting new marketing platforms and strategies
- Building social media channel to maximize the interaction and engagement keeping in line the company's objectives
Desired Candidate Profile
l Any Graduate, MBA in Marketing, having 7-10 years of experience in digital marketing of Nutrition/ FMCG products
l Should have strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
l Should be proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
l Should have understanding of e-commerce ecosystem.
l Should be highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
l Should have good Analytical and Communication (oral, written, presentation)skills
Perks and Benefits
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing, Advertising/Mass Communication
A reputed Pharma company
Contact Company:HRD House