Roles and Responsibilities
You will be based at Mumbai and will be responsible for purchase of Packaging Materials for formulations.
1. To ensure timely delivery of Packaging Material across all sites and new source development for currently Single Sourced Packaging Material
2. Negotiating and Placing Purchase Orders to existing Raw Material suppliers and developing new RM Suppliers.
3. To reduce the Non moving & Block stock of packaging materials lying at all formulation
plants.& also handling timely Audits of Packaging Material Vendors.
4. You will effectively and efficiently coordinate with suppliers of PM as well as with all Loan Licensee Manufacturers /Third Party manufacturers for timely availability of packaging Materials
5. You will Ensure that all the SAP parameters are correctly in place and up-to-date and ensuring good communication across different departments in the company.
Monthly MIS Preparation
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should be B.Com, B. Sc./ B. Pharma or engineer and Materials Management Degree/ Diploma Preferred
1. You should have experience of 5 8 years in Packaging material procurement of formulation in any Pharmaceutical industry.
2. Should have knowledge of pharma suppliers.
3. You should Developing and maintaining an effective & collaborative working relationship with Project Department, Plant People and F & A department.
4. You should Maintaining good relationship with vendors and ensuring quality, price & delivery as promised.
5. Should have worked in SAP and should have good MS Office skills.
Perks and Benefits
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
A Client of HRD House
Contact Company:HRD House