You will be based at Plant at Palghar.
You will be responsible for :
1. To ensure that the medicinal products are designed and developed in a way that takes account of the requirements of GMP and Good Laboratories Practice (GLP).
2. To ensure that Production and control operations are clearly specified and GMP adopted.
3. To ensure that Arrangements are made for the manufacture, supply and use of correct starting and packaging arrangements.
4. All necessary controls on intermediate products, and any other in-process controls and validations are carried out.
5. The finished product is correctly processed and checked, according to the defined procedures.
6. There is a procedure for self-inspection and /or quality audit, which regularly appraises the effectiveness and applicability of the QA system.
Required Candidate profile1. Candidate Should be Have a Master in Pharma.
2. He is responsible to all day in and day out activities of organization and it should be reported or intimated to him.
Production Department is also to report to him all the activities of the department.
3. Over and above functions he should looks after R & D of Products and Methods. Stability studies of marketed products and R & D samples. Market complaints with Q.C.Manager. New product appraisal and launching trials. Packaging material development .Approval and issue of document Validations of methods (Including all analytical and process). Final release of Finished Product.
4. To carry out in job of Quality Assurance Manager and see the job connected with business of the organization.
5. There is a procedure for self-inspection or quality audit, which regularly carry out as per self inspection as per schedule.
In absence of QA Manager, the job function & responsibilities assigned to be carried out by Asst. Manager QA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Ms. Kadambari
Contact Company:HRD House
Reference Id:QA Manager (Injectable) - Pharma- Mumbai.